- Refining background subtraction using consistent motion detection in adverse weather
Heechul Jung, Jeongwoo Ju, Wonjun Hwang and Junmo Kim
Journal Electron. Imaging, Vol. 28 No. 2, 020501, March 2019
- Randomized Voting-based Rigid-body Motion Segmentation
Heechul Jung, Jungwoo Ju and Junmo Kim
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp.698-713, March 2019.
- Teacher-Student framework-based knowledge transfer with incremental block-wise retraining
Ji-Hoon Bae, Junho Yim and Junmo Kim
IET Journal. 2019
- Layer-Wise Hint-Based Training for Knowledge Transfer in a Teacher-Student Framework
Ji-Hoon Bae, Junho Yim, Nae-Soo Kim, Cheol-Sig Pyo, and Junmo Kim
ETRI Journal, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp.242-253, April 2019
- ELD-Net: An efficient deep learning architecture for accurate saliency detection
Gayoung Lee, Yu-Wing Tai, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 40, No. 7, pp. 1599-1610, July 2018
- Automatic Recognition of Children Engagement from Facial Video using Convolutional Neural Networks
Woo-han Yun, Dongjin Lee, Chankyu Park, Jaehong Kim, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing
- Computationally efficient automatic coast mode target tracking based on occlusion aware in infrared images
Sohyun Kim, Gwang-Il Jang, Sungho Kim, and Junmo Kim
- Deep Facial Age Estimation using Conditional Multitask Learning with Weak Label Expansion
ByungIn Yoo, Youngjun Kwak, Youngsung Kim, Changkyu Choi, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- Unified Simultaneous Clustering and Feature Selection for Unlabeled and Labeled Data
Dongyoon Han and Junmo Kim
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- Deep Feature Classification of Angiomyolipoma without Visible Fat and Renal Cell Carcinoma in Abdominal Contrast-Enhanced CT Images with Texture Image Patches and Hand-Crafted Feature Concatenation
Hansang Lee, Helen Hong, Junmo Kim, and Dae Chul Jung
- Genetic prediction of type 2 diabetes using deep neural network
Jongoh Kim, Junmo Kim, Min Ji Kwak, and Mandeep Bajaj
- Example Image-based Feature Extraction for Face Recognition
Wonjun Hwang and Junmo Kim
MULTIMEDIA TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS
- Revisiting Gist-PCA Hashing for Near Duplicate Image Detection
Hyunwoo Kim, SungRyull Sohn and Junmo Kim
Journal of Signal Processing Systems
- Question-aware prediction with candidate answer recommendation for visual question answering
Byungju Kim and Junmo Kim
- Sequential Convex Programming for Computing Information-Theoretic Minimal Partitions: Nonconvex Nonsmooth Optimization
Y. Kee, Y. Lee, M. Souiai, D. Cremers, and J. Kim
SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences
- Differentiation of Fat-poor Angiomyolipoma from Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma in Contrast-enhanced MDCT Images Using Quantitative Feature Classification
H. Lee, H. Hong, D. C. Jung, S. Park, and J. Kim
- Uncorrelated Component Analysis-based Hashing
Sungryull Sohn, Hyunwoo Kim, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
- Tunnel Effect in CNNs: Image Reconstruction From Max-Switch Locations
Matthieu de La Roche Saint Andre, Laura Rieger, Morten Hannemose, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- Seed growing for interactive image segmentation using SVM classification with geodesic distance
Sunjeong Park, Hansang Lee, and Junmo Kim
Electronics Letters, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 22–24, Jan. 2017
- Salient Region Detection via High-Dimensional Color Transform and Local Spatial Support
Jiwhan Kim, Dongyoon Han, Yu-Wing Tai, and Junmo Kim
Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on 25.1 (2016):9-23
- Entropy Minimization for Groupwise Planar Shape Co-alignment and its Applications
Youngwook Kee, Han S. Lee, Junho Yim, Daniel Cremers, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 22, No. 11, pp. 1922-1926, Nov., 2015
- Markov Network-based Unified Classifier for Face Recognition
Wonjun Hwang and Junmo Kim
IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, Vol. 24, No. 11, pp. 4263-4275, Nov., 2015.
- Face Recognition Using Extended Curvature Gabor Classifier Bunch
Wonjun Hwang, Xiangsheng Huang, Stan Z. Li, and Junmo Kim
Pattern Recognition, Vol. 48, No. 4, pp. 1243-1256, Apr., 2015.
- Face Recognition using Average Example Image
Wonjun Hwang, Wonjun Kim, Sungjoo Suh, Jae-joon Han, and Junmo Kim
Electronics Letters, Vol. 50, No. 25, pp. 1921-1923, Dec., 2014.
- Segmentation of anterior cruciate ligament in knee MR images using graph cuts with patient-specific shape constraints and label refinement
Hansang Lee, Helen Hong, and Junmo Kim
Computers in Biology and Medicine, Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 1-10, Dec. 2014.
- Achievable rates of multi-antenna downlink channels with peak power constraints
Ihnjung Baik, Saeyoung Chung, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 60, No. 8, pp. 2199-2207, Aug. 2012.
- An Automatic Cerebellum Extraction Method in T1-weighted Brain MR Images Using an Active Contour Model with a Shape Prior
Jinyoung Hwang, Junmo Kim, Yeji Han, and Hyunwook Park
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 1014-1022, 2011.
- Face Recognition System Using Multiple Face Model of Hybrid Fourier Feature under Uncontrolled llumination Variation
Wonjun Hwang, Haitao Wang, Hyunwoo Kim, Seokcheol Kee, and Junmo Kim
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 20(4):1152–1165, Apr 2011.
- Rate Enhancement for the Gaussian Z-Interference Channel with Transmitter Cooperation
Daewon Seo, Sangwoon Jeon, Saeyoung Chung, Junmo Kim
IEEE Communication Letters, vol. 14, no. 9, September 2010
- MIMO Broadcast Channels with User Cooperation
J. Kim, H. Kwon, C. S. Park, G. Kim, D. Hwang, and S. Kim
Samsung Journal of Innovative Technology, February 2008.
- Resource Partitioning with Beamforming for the Decode-Forward Relay Networks
D. Hwang, J. Kim, and S. Kim
EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2008, Article ID 853164, 6 pages, 2008. doi:10.1155/2008/853164.
- Nonparametric Shape Priors for Active Contour-Based Image Segmentation
J. Kim, M. Cetin, and A. Willsky
Signal Processing, vol. 87, no. 12, pp. 3021--3044, December 2007.
- A Nonparametric Statistical Method for Image Segmentation Using Information Theory and Curve Evolution
J. Kim, J. Fisher III, A. Yezzi, Jr., M. Cetin, and A. Willsky
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1486--1502, October 2005.